Javelin Model 03 Programmer
Model & Support Programmer for Stratasys® Classic EEPROMS
The JavelinTools Classic Programmer Reads, Refills, and Writes Stratasys® FDM EEPROM chips effortlessly, allowing you to use 3rd party materials. The AIO series is an all-in-one solution requiring only a power outlet for use.
- No PC Required
- Reads Classic Chips
- Writes Classic Chips
- Automatic Serial Number Generation
- Automatic Date Generation
- Automatic Printer Type Detection
- Standard size options in one click 56,92,184
- Auto-Refill any Classic Chip
- Sequential Read/Write
- Writes almost as fast as you can insert chips.
- Remembers last choices and chip type.
- Can change EEPROM type
- Allows for programming custom roll and fill sizes.
Compatible With Machines
All Classic Machines. This is not compatible with the F Series F123,F370,etc. Not compatible with the Fortus 450 or 380. Not compatible with Plus machines.
This Javelin Manufacturing EEPROM Programmer is compatible with
Machines from the Fortus® family, including Fortus 360mc, Fortus 400mc, and Fortus 900mc®.
All machines from the Dimension® family, including Dimension BST 768, Dimension SST 768, Dimension Elite, Dimension BST 1200, Dimension SST 1200, and Dimension 1200es. Additionally, the package is compatible with the Fortus® 250mc and Fortus 200mc models.
Older T-Class machines which you should unlock to 400mc's for free.
A wide range of older Stratasys® machines, including the Titan® and Vantage® family (Fox Type), such as Vantage I ABS, Vantage I PC, Vantage Xa, Vantage Xp, Vantage S, Vantage SE, Titan®, Titan HW™, and Titan TI™. It is also likely to work with Maxum™, Quantum™, and other older FDM machines, although these have not been tested extensively due to their rarity.
Compatible with Materials
ABS "Older Dimension ABS"
ABSI "Transparent ABS"
ULT9085 "ULTEM 9085 resin"
PPSF "PPSF/PPSU Polyphenylsulfone"
P401 "P400 ABS"
P430 "ABSPlus P430"
ABS-M30I "Transparent ABS M30"
ABS-ESD7 "ESD Safe ABS"
NYL12 "FDM Nylon 12"
PC-ABS "PolyCarbonate ABS Blend"
ABS-M30 "ABS M30"
PC-ISO "Biocompatible Polycarbonate"
ASA "ASA UV resistant"
ULT1010 "ULTEM 1010 resin"
NYL12CF "Carbon Fiber Nylon 12"
NYL6 "FDM Nylon 6"
ST130 "ST130 Sacrificial Tooling"
Ant800NA "Antero PEKK Polymer"
Ant840 "Antero ESD PEKK"
ABS_S "ABS Breakaway Support"
ABS_SS "ABS Soluble Support"
P400SR "P400SR Soluble Support"
SR20 "ABS-ESD7, ASA, All ABS"
SR30 "ABS-ESD7, ASA, ABS-M30(i), ABSplus"
SR35 "ABS-ESD7, ASA, ABS-M30, ABS-M30i"
SR-100 "Polycarbonate Soluble"
SR-110 "PC-ABS, Nylon 6/12/12CF"
PC_S "PC Breakaway Support"
PPSF_S "PPSF Breakaway Support"
ST130_S "ST130 Break Away"
U1010S1 "Ultem 1010 Break Away"
ULT_S "Ultem 9085 Break Away"
SUP8000B "Antero Support"
- No EEPROMs (Chips) are included.
- Javelin is in no way affiliated with Stratasys® or its affiliates.
- No printer manufacturer can void your warranty due to the use of third-party materials! It's covered under The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, a U.S. federal law similar laws exist internationally to protect your investment.
The use of this product may potentially conflict with service agreements, local laws, regulations, or moral codes.